Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Rainy Wednesday

Hello all,

Was kinda free this morning, so I went to a shop selling birds to look.

Was thinking of getting a parrot to liven up things at home. Maybe can teach it to talk and sing.

Or maybe I can play the guitar, and it becomes the lead singer. So I don't have to look for a female vocalist anymore. heehee.

Having my Japanese students today. Anyone knows how to speak fluent Jap here? I can do a skill swap, I teach you how to play the Guitar, You teach me Japanese.

Have always found the language very interesting. Very refined.

Also saw an advertisement on Chinese calligraphy lessons. hmmmm, I did it when I was much younger, maybe I should pick up this hobby again.

Overall a relaxing morning, I should be busier, but here I am at the library typing this post. Anyway,

its good to relax once in a while, do something other than guitar/ukulele. Take a road trip, go smell some flowers. On a side note, I think orchids are beautiful. Easy to grow and the flowers bloom for a long long time. More trips to the garden please?

No comments:

Followers